Once you have a Writ of Execution issued from the court it is now time to try and collect. We can assist with collecting your monetary judgments by attempting to collect with a few different methods. However, collection methods are not guaranteed. So it’s best to be sure you will collect something before spending the money. When attempting to collect it is best to try and verify employment and/or have a good idea of where they may have a bank account. Once you have that information we can begin attempting to collect on your monetary judgment.
The methods we effectuate to collect money judgments are:
- Wage Garnishment – $199.00 per employer
- This is the most efficient and promising way for us to collect. However, you will need to know the name of the debtors employer.
- Bank Levy – $199.00 per bank
- If you do not know the debtors employer information than this is another way for us to collect. However, you will need to be confident the debtor has a bank account and it is best when you know the name of the bank the debtor has an account with. It can get expensive trying to collect by means of a bank levy if you are having to serve multiple banks because you are not sure where they bank at.
- Door Knocker – 33% of the amount collected
- If you don’t know any of the information to perform a Wage Garnishment or Bank Levy than this is your only other option. Minimum judgment amount of $3,000.00 to collect by our Door Knocker method.
- OUR COLLECTION SERVICE FEES DO NOT INCLUDE THE SHERIFF’S FEES.
- THE SHERIFF’S FEE FOR BANK LEVIES ARE $40.00 PER BANK.
- THE SHERIFF’S FEE FOR WAGE GARNISHMENTS IS $35.00.